Your personal data manager is SIA "PATA" (hereinafter - PATA), reg. No. 40003448619, legal address: 2 Miera street, Inčukalns, Inčukalna County, LV-2141, phone +371 67243135, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PATA complies with the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter - the Regulation), as well as other requirements of the regulatory enactments in force in Latvia, when processing personal data.
Purposes of personal data processing
PATA may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation on the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as well as compliance with the rules of the Personal Data Processing Law;
- the selection of potential employees upon the receipt of your CV and application;
- in order to improve customer service;
- the sale and supply of goods and the provision of services (for the conclusion and performance of contracts);
- in order to ensure fast and high-quality communication with you;
- for PATA to perform video surveillance for security purposes in its objects. During PATA events, photographs and videos can be taken to inform the public and create PATA history archives.
Personal data storage period
Personal data is only collected and processed for the purposes defined above and only for the time necessary to achieve the above purposes, to protect the interests of PATA, or in accordance with the applicable limitation period. After the data expiration date, they are deleted or archived.
Personal data is restricted access information that can only be accessed by authorised staff, or when access to these data is required for the execution of work orders. All employees who have been authorised to work with natural person data are properly trained to be able to protect the rights of the data subject.
Personal data recipients
Personal data may be given to third persons only for the purposes mentioned in this politicy, according to the contracts concluded with the data subject, in the cases specified in the Regulation and other applicable laws and regulations. According to mentioned personal data mey be transferred for proceeding to other company within PATA Group, to state institutions to comply with the legal or normative acts obligations; to organizations and institutions to comply contractual obligations; in some cases, data processing companies can be outsourced but only those who guarantee protection of data subject rights as per requirements of normative acts.
PATA may transfer information to third parties. PATA can also use outsourced services in order to ensure the more efficient performance of its functions.
Access to personal data and other rights of the data subject
In order to obtain information about personal data processed by PATA on the data subject, the data subject must submit an application:
- by writing in person to the PATA office in Riga, 14 Cēsu street, LV-1012, while presenting a personal identification document;
- signed with a secure electronic signature, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
The data subject has the right to request the restriction of personal data processing, object to the processing of personal data, request the deletion or correction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
PATA communicates with the data subject using the contact details provided by the data subject (telephone number, email address, address).
If the data subject appears to have infringed the data subject's right to the protection of personal data, the data subject is entitled to lodge a complaint with the personal data supervising authority.
Right to withdraw consent
If the processing of personal data has been initiated and is in accordance with the data subject's consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw it by submitting a personal application in writing to the PATA office in Riga, at 14 Cēsu street, Riga, LV-1012, while presenting a personal identification document or an application signed with a secure electronic signature by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data carried out while the consent of the data subject was effective.
Withdrawal of consent cannot terminate the processing of data that is carried out based on other legal grounds.